ORTHOmaterials undertakes to ensure that the processing of personal data carried out within the framework of its activity complies with the European Regulation No. 2016/679, known as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and with the revised Data Protection Act.
The notion of personal data (“Personal Data”) refers to any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. A person is “identifiable” when he or she can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or to one or more elements that are specific to that person.
This personal data protection policy applies to the ORTHOmaterials website: https://www.orthomaterials.com/
Who is collecting personal data?
The data controller is ORTHOmaterials, whose registered office is located at 20 bis rue du Vieux Bourg – 03600 Commentry, represented by its President Francois ORY.
To whom is this Policy addressed?
- The purpose of this “Personal Data Protection Policy” is to inform all individuals concerned (“You, Your”) about the way ORTHOmaterials collects and uses your personal data and about the means you have to control this use. This Policy does not apply to third party websites that may be mentioned on the ORTHOmaterials website or on ORTHOmaterials applications.
This Policy is addressed to :
- applicants in the context of an unsolicited application
- customers who have a personal account
- persons wishing to subscribe to the Newsletter;
- persons wishing to contact ORTHOmaterials through the dedicated contact form;
- to all Users of the website (www.orthomaterials.com) who connect to and browse the website.
How is the data collected protected?
We take reasonable security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, unauthorised access to and disclosure or alteration of Personal Information under its control.
For more information on the data security measures taken or to report a security vulnerability or incident, please use our contact form.
To whom is your data transmitted?
Authorised personnel of FORECREU
Your Personal Data may be sent, depending on their purpose, to ORTHOmaterials employees where they may be stored.
The website may provide hyperlinks to other websites that may provide you with additional qualified information. ORTHOmaterials cannot be held responsible for content that it does not publish, the User acknowledging that this website and the services of third parties or partners are totally independent. The proposed redirection to a third party site does not constitute a recommendation and ORTHOmaterials is in no way responsible for the editorial content proposed on the sites concerned.
As all Personal Data is confidential, access to it is limited to ORTHOmaterials employees in the context of the performance of their duties and to any authorised third party in compliance with the applicable regulations.
Is your data sent outside the European Union?
No information is sent outside the European Union.
Which rights do you have?
Pursuant to Articles 14 to 22 of Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, any natural person using the service has the right to exercise the following rights:
- right of access: you may request a copy of the data concerning you personally;
- right of rectification: you may modify any data that is inaccurate concerning you;
- right to object: you may object to us processing your data; within the limits of the conditions of Article 21 of the RGPD;
- right to erasure: you may request that we erase your data; subject to the conditions of Article 17 of the GDPR;
- right to object to profiling;
- right to restrict processing.
How to exercise your rights?
For any information or to exercise your rights regarding the processing of personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) either by e-mail at the following address: email@example.com, or by letter signed by you and accompanied by a copy of your identity card to the following address
20 bis, rue du Vieux Bourg
In the event of a non-response or an unsatisfactory response, you may refer the matter to the competent data protection authority, namely the CNIL: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes
Revision of the Personal Data Protection Policy
The present Personal Data Protection Policy is applicable and is regularly updated according to the company’s needs and legal requirements.