MATERIALS AND PROCESSES FOR ORTHOPEDICS
Our experience in specialty metals, ceramics and polymers in contact with orthopedic implant designers has proved that there is a missing link : the understanding of the basic technical knowledge.
This guide is intended to bridge this gap between the contract manufacturers and the designers of implants, instruments as well as their surrounding environment.
We expect this PocketBook – Materials and Processes for the Orthopedic 2024 edition to be of interest to :
- Designers and engineers for their selection of the most appropriate materials, according to their biomechanical and tribological properties.
- Production engineering with the available processing technologies, production and administration executives to help them understand their vendors.
- Sales and management to get the latest known public knowledge.
- Orthopedic surgeons and Hospital services to help them increase their awareness of global supply chain and what technologies are built in.
- Contract manufacturers to know about the concurrent businesses.
We thank all the partners for their contributions. We hope this guide will be informative and helpful to you.
Select the chapters you wish to download
DOWNLOAD YOUR SELECTION
Why not joining ORTHOmaterials ?
If you are a manufacturer specialized in the medical orthopedic sector you can also join ORTHOmaterials and be part of the project that aim to support all actors of the orthopedic medical sector and therefore promote excellence in the field of orthopedic.